Monday, June 8, 2009

At Ease!

Yo wassup?! Greetings to all my fans and the multitudes of followers. Howsit? Yeah not bad. Got a freaken mean tie now. Just thought I'd tell the world that clearly every 17 year old guy is a paedophile and wants to feel up children in a variety of ages. My friend James is a swim coach and isn't allowed to get in the pool to help teach the kids to swim. So its fairly obvious that he applied for the job to be able to fondle the young ones in their submersed state and not because he enjoys swimming and wants to pass on his skill to the next generation. Lets be honest here all post-pubesent teens are looking to get their mits on children in their single digits (myself included). Therefore I find it ridiculous that James be denied that right. Its relatively normal behaviour too. But realistically it is probably easier fruit to blend itself then to teach kids to swim without getting in the pool. So James my hats off to you, you're a bloody legend.

1 comment:

  1. You are actually a brilliant writer. Sometimes the subject matter is slightly controversial or risque, but all in all a good piece.

    ReplyDelete