Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Attention!

This is my first blog, and probably my last...it's been a good run people but unfortunately we all have to throw in the towel eventually. But my, wasn't it glorious? Didn't it just inspire you? I wouldn't be surprised if I was one of those people that helped shape your life. Like many great things I started with a bang (you can thank my parents) and of course I will end a hero to the blogging community. You may ask; How does he capture my attention so well? Why am I so drawn to this guy? Why the hell am I attracted to Chris Crocker? The answer may come from within, the answer to those questions may simply be unexplainable, such as the secretive joy one feels when he knocks down a baby and the baby cries. So it is with great lamenting and utter bitterness that I leave this world, yet a certain weight has been lifted knowing that I am free from this life of debauchery.


Love you Katie :)

1 comment: